Spring and the School Holidays are just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to bring the kids to Caloundra for some time out. Caloundra is packed with fun activities for the whole family and there is something to appeal to even the fussiest kid. So here’s how to keep the kids entertained for the Spring School Holidays this September:
For the Energy Bunnies …..
- Climb the walls at Rockit Climbing Gym Kawana
- Get involved in the school holiday program at Sunshine Coast Rec Centre at Currumundi
- Rollerskate at Rollerdome Family Skate Centre in Caloundra
- Go Go Karting at Big Kart Track at Palmview
- Start your own war at Paintball Skirmish at Palmview
- Hire a Jetski for hours of family fun
- Spend a day at Aussie World Fun Park
For the Nature & Animal Lovers …..
- Jump on a Whale Watching Cruise
- Spend a day at Australia Zoo at Beerwah
- Paddle around on an Eco Kayak Tour
- See the sealife at Sea Life Mooloolaba
- Embark on an environmental tour on a LARC amphibious vehicle
- Take a walk along the Caloundra Oceanway
- Cruise the waters of the Pumicestone Passage on a Boat Cruise
For the Culture Vultures …..
- Check out the great live entertainment and shows at The Events Centre Caloundra
- Browse the art at Caloundra Regional Gallery
- Take a look at the School Holiday Program at Caloundra Library
- Stroll around the Caloundra Street Fair every Sunday for local arts and crafts.
- Get along to the Caloundra Music Festival from 29 September to 2 October 2017
- Challenge your brain at Bellingham Maze
- Follow the Sunshine Coast Arts Trail
To book some of the Sunshine Coast’s best tours and attractions check out Portobello By The Sea’s Tours Page